Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, AppraiserAide.com performs UAD compliant data entry. If UAD has slowed you down just let us do the job for you and you'll save even more time on UAD appraisals.
- We complete all data entry that is provided to us.
- All information you would normally need to complete the appraisal is needed to enter the data. Any information that is not provided will not be included in the appraisal. Also we do require you send a template of the product type ensuring that we meet your standards.
- No, we will maintain a database of your templates to use for future appraisals.
- We are able to complete data entry for all single family, condo, and drive-by appraisals.
- We will fill out these sections of the report as applicable.
- Subject section
- Contract section
- Neighborhood section
- Site section or Project Site section (as applicable)
- Improvements or Unit Improvements section (as applicable)
- Project Information section (as applicable)
- Comparable Sales Grid section
- Prior Sales/Transfer information for Subject and Comparables section
- PUD Information section (as applicable)
- 1004MC Form
- When placing an order online you may upload all of the files that contain the data including pdf, jpg, xls, and txt files.
- After registering, we ask that you log in and complete the "Instructions and Reports" area in your dashboard providing us with your general instructions and report examples, then you may order data entry for your appraisals with our online online form uploading a (zap, clk, or aci) file and your associated data files.
- All orders received prior to Midnight (your time zone) will be processed overnight. Orders placed on Saturday will be available for download on Monday morning.
No Holidays! No sick days! 6 days a week!
- On your first order you must provide payment information. This information is securely stored on Authorize.net PCI Compliant servers. You will be charged at the time an order is placed using this information. You may have multiple payment information entries and may select one at the time of ordering.
- You will receive an email the next morning indicating the order was completed. Just log in to your Appraiser Aide Dashboard and download the completed report.
- Yes, we follow the all applicable USPAP guidelines.
Do you perform UAD compliant data entry?
How much of the appraisal do you complete?
What do I need to send you?
Do I need to send a template with each order?
What services do you provide?
What sections of the report will you fill in for me?
How do I send the data?
How do I use your service?
What is your turn time?
How do I make payment?
How will I receive the completed order?
Does this comply with USPAP?