This Agreement may be modified at any time, and without prior notice. Changes and/or modifications to this agreement will be incorporated on this website. Any continued use of the services provided by Appraiser Aide communicates your acceptance of any amended User Agreement.
Use of Services
The Appraiser Aide service is available to adults over the age of 18. Users may be suspended or removed from the system by Appraiser Aide for any reason. Individuals are limited to one active account. Users are prohibited from selling, trading, or in any way transferring their Appraiser Aide account to another party. If you fail to meet these requirements, you may not use this service.
Individual use of the Appraiser Aide service is governed by this User Agreement, and any amendments published in the future. Appraiser Aide reserves the right to refuse service without prior notice to any user for any reason.
Individual users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords. Registered users are solely responsible for all activities that occur while logged into their account with or without user’s knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify Appraiser Aide of any breach of security, including any unauthorized use of your password or account. Appraiser Aide is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage from any said breach of security.
Authorized User Conduct
Appraiser Aide services may not be used for:
- Any illegal purpose, not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Providing information or communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Misrepresenting your identity in anyway, including the use of a pseudonym, or falsely representing your qualifications, title, position, or any affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Providing any any matter any documents, data, or information which include any information that you do not posses the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Providing any content or initiating any communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights, via any means.
- Harvesting or storing any personal or professional data about any other users of Appraiser Aide.
- Using any contact information available on the Appraiser Aide website to send unsolicited, or “spam” advertising communication. This includes any form of communication, electronic and otherwise to any person whose email address, phone number, or physical address was obtained from the Appraiser Aide website.
- Transmitting any material that contains computer software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Harassing or stalking any individual or organization.
- Forging or manipulating format, logos, or headers to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Appraiser Aide service.
- Providing misinformation in any required form fields.
- Disrupting or disturbing in any way the Appraiser Aide service, including servers and networks connected to the Appraiser Aide service, or misuse any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Appraiser Aide service.
- Using any software, device or process to spider, or crawl any web pages contained in the Appraiser Aide web site.
- Copying any Appraiser Aide web pages or content.
Communications with Authorized Users
Appraiser Aide, the Appraiser Aide logo, and other Appraiser Aide logos and names are trademarks of Appraiser Aide. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without the prior written permission of Appraiser Aide
Monitoring and Enforcement
We retain the right to monitor any and all activity and resulting content associated with Appraiser Aide service. We are not required to perform such monitoring, and are not liable for any errors, omissions, or any offensive material that may be posted. Please report any suspected misuse to our customer service department. Such reports will be taken seriously and investigated. Any action that we deem appropriate will be taken to correct the situation. Appraiser Aide is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the misuse of our services by any individual or organization.
By acceptance of this agreement, users acknowledge that Appraiser Aide may, with or without cause, terminate your Appraiser Aide account and access to the Appraiser Aide service without prior notice of any kind. Termination of an individual user account may be initiated by, but not limited to the following:
- At authorized user’s request
- Requests from law enforcement or other government agencies Any breach or violation of this User Agreement or any other stated guideline.
- Excessive period of account inactivity and Unforeseen technical difficulties.
Termination of Appraiser Aide user account includes
- Removal of all access to ordering system of the Appraiser Aide service
- Deletion of user name and password and all related data, reports, files and any content associated with your account.
- Prevention of any future use of the Appraiser Aide service.
All terminations shall be made at Appraiser Aide's sole discretion and Appraiser Aide shall not be liable to terminated user or any third-party for any termination of account or access to the Appraiser Aide service.
Registering for a Appraiser Aide user account is free. Fees are incurred only when ordering our services. Users are not bound to any contract other than any orders they have placed. Certain other services are provided for free to users. Appraiser Aide reserves the right to charge for the Appraiser Aide service or any portion thereof, modify the pricing of, add to, or discontinue the Appraiser Aide service or any portion thereof without prior notice.
Orders are processed within a 24 hour time frame. Typically an order given to Appraiser Aide in the evening is completed by 6am. the next morning.
Use of Appraiser Aide service is governed by applicable international laws and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data from the United States and any country in which you reside or engage in business.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All services offered by Appraiser Aide are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Appraiser Aide does not assume any responsibility for the prompt or proper delivery of orders, or for the retention of any user information or communications between users. Appraiser Aide assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or any communications between users.
Appraiser Aide expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, stated or implied.
Appraiser Aide makes no warranty that:
- Services will meet your requirements
- Services will remain uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- Provided results will be accurate or reliable Quality of products, services, or information obtained will meet your expectations
- Errors in the software will be resolved
Any files or information downloaded from Appraiser Aide is done at the sole risk and discretion of the user. Any damage to computer systems or loss of data is the sole responsibility of the user.
No verbal or written communication obtained from Appraiser Aide shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this user agreement.
Where local laws supersede the exclusion of warranties as stated in this agreement, the laws will prevail.
The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between user and Appraiser Aide and governs use of the Appraiser Aide service, superseding any prior agreements between authorized user and Appraiser Aide
Limitation of Liability
By agreeing to this user agreement you expressly understand and agree that Appraiser Aide shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. In no event will Appraiser Aide’s total cumulative damages exceed $100 (US).
The User Agreement between user and Appraiser Aide is governed by and is in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to conflict of laws principles.